Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Truck Date

On Saturday night, dh and I went on a truck photo hunting date. We drove around searching for old trucks to photograph. It was actually quite fun. I had a project in mind to make for Ben's room. I'm having these printed on matboard, and I'm going to hang them on his wall (whereever that may be) vertically. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I love the old truck theme. PS the trucks look drawn on purpose. There isn't something wrong with your computer.






4 comments:

Meems said...

I'm totally stealing your idea. Those trucks look just like the trucks I have on Bubba's shelves. Pictures would be a great addition. Adorable.

Enid said...

Your Idea ROCKS!!! I trully love it. I hope is ok to save the pictures. We are converting our garage for our 3 boys room, I think It will look super cute on top of each of my boys beds. If you have higher resolution, I will love to have them. Your mom or C have my e-mail.

mari said...

So when I read your title, I immediately thought of you two driving around in a truck like a couple of teenagers (you in the middle seat). : )

Finding Joy in Him said...

Can't wait to see them in person.

Sis