- I can't believe it, but we close on the house friday. FRIDAY!
- I started taking down decorations off the walls and got a little sad. We've been in this house for nine years. I love this house. I'm glad we're keeping it (to rent anyway).
- We posted our rental house on a military website on Saturday night. Sunday we got a call. This morning they came to look at it and they are ready to sign a lease. That was FAST!
- This weekend, Lowes was having incredible deals on refridgerators. INCREDIBLE. We kept going back in forth between the nice stainless samsung or the nice, but not as nice, black whirlpool. There was no tax on energy star appliances, 10% off all appliances, additional 10% off samsung, additional 10% off with military id (dh's mom). We got the fancy one. I didn't even know that samsung made refridgerators. Dh swears they are the best, but I'd be surprised if he even knew they made refridgerators before this weekend either. I bet if they had had a sony refridgerator, he would have wanted it. Men and their gadgets.
- We have 3 weeks before we have to be totally out of this house. My dh's to-do list is long, but getting shorter. I told him he can't go biking with his friends on Thursday unless his list on this house is done. We'll see how that pans out. Dh is a bit more layed back than I am. He's that kid that waited until midnight to start his homework.
- At the beginning of June, if you need some playmates for your kids, I'd love to drop off my two sweet little boys, so I can get some painting done. Really, think about it. Your kids will be out of school, they'll be bored, they need some friends. Seriously, call me. I'd be happy to help you out. Plus, you'd get some nice babysitting points for when you're in a pinch.
- 3 WEEKS!!
- I haven't taken any pictures of Ben. I'm such a horrible mom. I've GOT to do that.
- Right now, dh is hanging out with his friends. He really likes to do things last minute.
- Back to work!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Pack, Paint, & Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment