Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's a First

I've painted hundreds of walls. I've chosen lots of colors. It's never the perfect shade. I always wish I would have gotten the lighter one, or wished it was more yellow, or whatever. I always feel like I just barely missed it. This time, I hit the mark. I had been trying to think of a color to paint the kids bathroom for a long time now. It needed a fresh coat of paint. We have 80's counters that I didn't want to spend the money to change, so I wanted the walls to look like the counters were on purpose. There was the tile to consider and our bathroom decor. I found the color I wanted, painted the bathroom, and I love. It's the perfect color. That never happens. I think I'll hang on to the swatch so I can paint one of the bathrooms in the new house the same color. It's a mauvey-gray-tan.

(Looks better in person - more tan, less like silly puddy)

No comments: