Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 months

Ben turned 6 months last week. It was time for more pictures. . .













What he's doing at 6 months:
  • sleeps through the night most of the time (knock on wood)
  • laughs, smiles, loves everyone. It was hard to get him to smile at the camera because everytime I went to take a picture, my face left his view.
  • is getting up on all "fours" - he's even taken a "step." Sometimes he even gets up on his toes and hands.
  • rolls around and skoots all over the floor
  • refuses a bottle
  • is eating lots of different baby food, but likes the greens the best.
  • still makes my heart go pitter patter

4 comments:

Meems said...

He has so much personality. Already a ham. What a cutie.

La said...

I can't believe it has been SIX months since you had him! Wow!

Elayne said...

what a sweetie!

beautiful chaos said...

He's so precious! I want to squeeze him.