Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tomorrow is going to be our first day of "school." I've got my lesson plan ready and all my crafts and illustrations. I'm really excited about it. Some of the material might be a little over Ca's head, but I think he'll get a majority of it. I'm not too worried about it because I figure next year, we can just do it again or find a different preschool curriculum. I'm mainly looking forward to having some structure in our day. I think the kids will be happier, too. Less fighting. And maybe . . . just maybe . . . they"ll both be so tired, they'll nap. I think the hardest part will be keeping B entertained while we work. He's a good baby, but still likes to be entertained.

2 comments:

Meems said...

That is for sure the hardest part of our day. Hope your day goes wonderfully.

Elayne said...

Be sure and take some pictures!