Before we start our school day, I make sure we do all the things we would if we were going to school: brush teeth, get dressed, make beds, etc. I had Ca put his pillows and animals on his bed for me. This is how he did it. He's a bit anal.

On our first day, we drew pictures of our daddy. Z added the whole family to his picture.
I'm not sure that Ca's understanding all of the lessons, but he is being included and he's having fun. He is understanding at least half. He knows that God made the world, now, anyway. The first time I asked him, he claimed, HE did.
For our first day, the boys got a present from their daddy. Batman masks.
Zane LOVES his.
Today, we had our first homeschooler-preschooler-co-op (we can't come up with a name). Look at how intensely the kids are listening. Meems did a great job!
4 comments:
That's awesome. I wish I could get my kids to make the beds!
Ha. We made our beds on day one. We do get dressed for the day and all the other. Maybe I should start making my bed and then have them follow suit.
Nice start girl!!
I am so impressed... with the bed and that you thought to take pictures.. Way to go!
Post a Comment