Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bathroom Suggestions?

About a month ago, our new neighbors came over for dinner and I was allowed a tour of their house. I commented on how much I loved their shower curtain and if she got a new one, I wanted it. Well, she called last night and said she had gotten a new shower curtain and I could have her old one. I'm thrilled. Love it! Now, I need new towels. Ok, so we needed new towels anyway. Our towels are about 13 years old. But, I'm having a birthday coming up . . . hint, hint, mom. My question is, what color would I paint the walls? I think I'd want brown towels, but I'm open to suggestions on that, too. What do you think? PS if anyone wants our old one, you're welcome to it. It's white with sage leaves and yellow flowers. Very feminine.

4 comments:

Camezi said...

I think we need to see the curtain to give suggestions!

Wendy said...

Click on "old one" in my post.

Meems said...

I think we now have a reason for a GNO in celebration of your birthday. Love the shower curtain.

kablot spot said...

isn't there a blue color in that? that might be a good bathroom color... it might be grey, but it's the lighter circle color.