Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CVS trip


2 gallons of milk, 2 crest toothpaste, box of pads, 2 right guard deoderants, 2 bottles of pantene, plus $4 in CVS bucks leftover to spend next time
Grand Total: $5.46
Saved: $32


Kotex Pads
   on sale for $4.99, plus get $4.99 in CVS bucks
   plus coupon from paper for $1 off
   plus cvs coupon for $1 off
   Total: $2.99, plus $4.99 CVS bucks (that's FREE plus $2 money maker!)

Right Guard Deoderant
  on sale for $2.99, plus get $2 in CVS bucks
  internet coupon for $3 off 2
  Total: 2 for $3, plus $4 in CVS bucks (that's FREE plus $1 money maker!)

Boughts those with $4.20 cash plus $2 CVS bucks from last trip. Then with the new bucks I got . . .

Crest Toothpaste
   on sale for $3.50, plus get $3.50 in CVS bucks
   coupon for $0.75 off
   Total: $6.25, plus $7 in CVS bucks (that's FREE plus $0.75 money maker!)

Milk (first gallon)
   on sale for $2.99, plus get $1 CVS buck

Total for toothpaste and milk using my bucks from first transaction = $0.25
Used these new bucks to get . . .

Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
   on sale for 2 for $6.97, plus get $3 in CVS bucks
   coupon from paper for $1 off 2
   Total: $6 for 2 bottles, plus $3 in bucks

Milk (2nd gallon)
   on sale for $2.99, plus get $1 CVS buck

Total for Milk and Pantene using my bucks from 2nd transaction = $1.01, plus I still have $4 in CVS bucks for my next trip.

Also, I took all 3 kids with me. That alone should get me an award! I knew what I was getting before I got there, so it wasn't too bad.

I'm noticing a lot of coupon ladies at CVS. Funny.

No comments: