3 gallons of milk, Herbal Essence Conditioner, Aussie Shampoo, 2 deoderants, bounce dryer sheets, Schick rasor, 2 kids toothpaste, dish soap, and glade deoderizer
Grand Total: $7.50
note: milk was not on sale
Also at Walgreens, earlier this week I got a Oscar Mayer sandwich, 3 rims of tape, Loreal hair dye, Grape Nuts cereal, Gillette body wash, and Gillette men's deoderant, for under $4. I believe we are set as far as deorderant and body wash, but I'll still get them when they're free. I can always donate them to my church pantry. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to keep my pantry AND the church's pantry stocked?
Here's what I've learned so far . . .
As far as cleaning supplies, pads, and deoderant, there is hardly ever a reason to pay very much.
Buying the bigger box isn't always the best deal. If you have a coupon, you sometimes save a bigger % when you buy the smaller item. This is a hard concept for me.
It IS a lot of work, but it IS fun to walk out of a store having spent under $10 on sacks and sacks of grocerys
There are TONS of couponing blogs. The information is endless.
There are lots of crazy couponing ladies. I can spot them now.
HEB is no longer my favorite store. You can't combine coupons there like you can other places. I still do a majority of my shopping there, but as I learn this more, I'm hoping to cut back.
I can't believe I used to always spend over $1 on pads or deoderant.
No comments:
Post a Comment