At Target . . . .
2 Scrubbing bubbles automatic shower refills, 1 scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner, 2 Gillette body wash for men (smells delightful), nivea body wash, Green Works laundry detergent. All for about $9
Scrubbing Bubbles: $3.99 for automatic shower cleaner, $2.39 for bathroom cleaner (on sale)
-Had a buy 3 scrubbing bubble product and get $5 Target gift card
-Had $2 off automatic shower refills (internet coupon)-Had $0.75 off scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaner
-Total: about $7.50, plus target gift card, plus I can send in for a rebate here.
- That makes this a money maker of about $2.50
Gillette body wash - clearanced at $1.52
-coupon for $4 off 2 from paper
-Total: FREE plus $0.96 money maker (my cashier was nice)
Nivea body wash - $3.99
-coupon for $4 off from paper
-Total: FREE
Green Works laundry detergent - $12.99 (on sale)
-$3 off Target coupon from Target.com
-$3 off Green Works laundry detergent here (just "like" on facebook, then click coupon tab)
-Total: $6.99
From Walgreens. . .
3 Coffeemate creamers, 2 sure deoderants, pert shampoo - $0.24
Coffee mate on sale for 2/$3
-coupon for buy two get one free at coffee-mate.com
-coupon for $0.75 off at coffee-mate.com
-Total: $0.75 each (I had another $0.50 off coupon but left it at home)
Deoderant
-Walgreen coupon (in ad) for 2/$3)
-coupons in paper for $1.50 off and $1 off
Total: $0.25 each
Pert on sale for $1.99
- coupon in paper for $1.50 off
Total: $0.49
Had a reward buck from last week for $3, so total was only $0.24 for entire purchase
From Albertsons. . .
12 rolls of Charmin and 2 jars of pasta sauce
-Charmin on sale for $4.99
coupon for $0.25 off (they triple)
Total: $4.24
-Classico on sale for 2/$4
coupon from internet for $1.50 off 2
Total: $1.25/jar
All these groceries added up to be about $16, plus that $5 rebate I'll get. And full price would have been around $60!
And Plus: I've been using pampers.com codes on their website (been doing that for years) and yesterday, I had enough to win a year subscription to Better Homes and Garden. I have another account with tons of points and I'm going to try to save up for something big. I think I might make it if we have another baby.
And Plus, plus: Mom had a bunch of reward coupons from JCPenneys that she let my husband and I use. We got $176 worth of clothes and spent $35!




3 comments:
Incredible! Your ability and tenacity to stick with this will really pay off! I am proud of you, I know for sure that I couldn't get my ducks in as nice and neat a row as you to do this...
wowzers
no pic of Jim Bob, but I will say, he looked pretty tired.
Post a Comment