Most of my pictures are of her looking down at the flowers, but I did get one or two of her smiling at the camera.
We got her to play peek-a-boo.
I goofed on the "boo" (elbows cut off), but no problem, I just photoshopped it.
Smelling the flowers . . . This one looks really vibrate, I went back to the original to tone it down a little, but because of the awesome lighting, the original was really vibrate, too.
This one's my favorite . . .
Got her momma in there . . .
Here's one that I photoshopped and then found a "lense flare" action. Keep in mind, there was no sun out because of the clouds. Pretty cool effect, eh?
I'm still getting a plus sign on some of my pictures. Not sure why. Probably should check the manual. It's so small, the only way you'd see it is if you blew up a picture to a ridiculous size.








3 comments:
Indian Blankets! Cute baby. Great photos!
You did a great Job!!
Still inspired to learn about my camera.
Still have done nothing.
I should just find a friend who can do pictures for me. ;)
Post a Comment