Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bullets Smullets!

Yes, it's one of those bullet blogs. Sorry.

  • Ca is a walking boy, now. He's been taking steps for the last 2 months, but just in the last week, he's officially walking.
  • Ca has gotten 6 new teeth in the last few months and I think 4 more are coming. So grouchy.
  • I gave Z a shirt to put on the other day and he threw it down and said "Ga- shirt." I starting looking through his clothes trying to figure out what he was talking about. His sleeveless shirt. The first time I tried to get him to wear it, he didn't want to and so I told him it was a muscle shirt. "Ga" For those of you who haven't seen Leapfrog's Letter Factory, the G says "Ga" and curls a weight when doing it. So he wanted to wear his "Ga-shirt."
  • Z's favorite lullaby - "ABC's" It's his only request.
  • I got a haircut recently and I'm not happy with it. A friend of mine suggested that I thin it out. I have thinning scissors. They look like normal scissors, but one of the blades has teeth instead of being solid so it only cuts parts of the hair. When you use them, your cut hair stays on your head until you brush it out. It's really fun to randomly chop at your hair and then pull chunks of hair out. It's REALLY fun not to tell your husband what you are doing and pull the chunks out in front of him. "You think YOUR stressed?!?!" hee hee
  • I'll let your know if I like my new haircut now. I might have to go back to my hairdresser and lie to her about cutting my own hair. I'll just tell her I couldn't get in with her so I went to some crazy shop and they really messed up.
  • A friend of mine just found out that she's pregnant with her second. She's been talking about the future of trying for a long time and this last month was the FIRST month they tried and they got pregnant. COME ON!!! If it's a girl like she is planning on it being, God and I are going to have to have a serious talk.
  • I bought me a sundress today. It's casual enough to wear to the park, but I could wear it to church, too. Finally, took the opportunity to go shopping without kids and was determined to buy SOMETHING.
  • I haven't signed up for that cake decorating class yet. My friend backed out so I'd have to go by myself. Not sure if I'm that brave.
  • Well, I promised dh I'd make smoothies, so better get to work. (ok, really, it's MY addiction, but I'll blame him anyway).

2 comments:

Camezi said...

thanks for blogging.

Elayne said...

who messed up your hair?