I have a dresser that is already stained and I want to paint it distressed black with the wood showing through the corners, etc. Any experts in the house? Don't worry, I won't casually invite you over for a cup of coffee and then hand you a paint brush, I just wanted some advice. Do I need to sand and prime it first? Do I paint it black, sand the corners, and then put
polyurethane on it or sand it last?
5 comments:
I sure don't know!
I can help you texture your bathroom and wallpaper your entry, but I have no idea about the dresser. Sorry.
Did you paint it yet?
I'm too lazy to log on. It's me. Angela - the creepy anonymous person.
You've probably already done it by now, but I'd sand it, paint it, sand out what you want to show through, then put a few coats of polyeurathane on it.
Post a Comment