We got the camera out . . .
Daddy and his boys
Daddy and his boys
Still is impossible to take a picture of two toddlers.
Angela highlighted my hair. It turned out REALLY highlighted (can't tell as much in this picture). How do I tell her I hate it? JUST KIDDING, ANG! I LOVE IT!!
Thought this one of Z blowing the train whistle was cool. I took a bunch of pictures of him with his train set. I'm sure this will go on that page.
4 comments:
Z looks so grown up in that whistle picture. He's got a mature face.
btw, your hair looks great, but what strikes me even more are those guns! yikes!
love these photos. I was just thinking how sweet and cuddly the boys are and how enjoyable that is....lots of work at this age but you get lots of rewards!
Your muscle's are really bulging in these pics...super women.
Post a Comment