Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Excitement is Brewing

In this last week, a new business opportunity has come my way. It is seriously my dream job. I'm so excited that I've lost sleep and have spent way too many hours (for someone who is suppose to be watching her kids, anyway) online researching . I'm teaming up with someone I really enjoy, doing something I love, getting some extra income without having to hire sitters. What could be better? Finances have been hard lately with the market being in such bad shape and getting worse. And with baby #3 on the way, I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to continue teaching lessons next year. My mom and MIL would have to watch 3 little ones during my lessons. I do enjoy teaching, so I might have to keep a few. Nothing has been finalized with this new adventure, but I'll let you know when it is. So excited!!

3 comments:

Sarah P. Henry said...

i've seen some of this excitement. you have much to look forward to you. you and the one you enjoy. :) it's great, great stuff. i'm excited too!

kablot spot said...

hmmm... did someone say coffee? I'm really curious now.

Finding Joy in Him said...

I'd keep a few just to keep in practice teaching. The best kind of job feels more like fun than work. Are you going to homeschool? It's so much fun.. I hope you'll get to.

J