Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Which One?

We took some train track pics the other day and I'm playing with them. (thanks, Esther, for the luggage). Which one do you like better? I know, I'm being OCD.

9 comments:

crys said...

i like the second one. i like seeing their skin. =)

Meems said...

The second one pops more.

Sarah P. Henry said...

the second one. i like their skin too.

Sarah P. Henry said...

the second one. i like their skin too.

beautiful chaos said...

I'm with skinny.

kablot spot said...

little shirtless hobos!! that's awesome. (that was a compliment.)

kablot spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finding Joy in Him said...

I am with everyone else, but the picture makes me a little sad. They can't run away! I'd really miss them.

Finding Joy in Him said...

I am with everyone else, but the picture makes me a little sad. They can't run away! I'd really miss them.