Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update

  • Morning sickness seems to be getting better. I had a stomach bug about 2 weeks ago. It lasted for a week and 1/2. That mixed with morning sickness and two toddlers was just awful. One day, I could barely get out of bed.
  • I am wearing maternity clothes now. I will not be posting pictures of my growing belly. You just have to come see me if you're that interested.
  • New rule: Momma doesn't get up before 7am. If you want to get up and cry, go for it. I don't care if you cry for an hour, my feet aren't touching the carpet until 7am.
  • I so need a haircut. Problem? I've done everything above my shoulders and I refuse to grow out my hair. I'm bored. Need inspiration.
  • We need a van.
  • I keep getting conflicting info about when a child is big enough to sit in a booster seat. The kind with the high back, but uses a regular seatbelt. I've concluded that there are no Texas laws about it and it just is up to the manufacturer.
  • I'm so getting me so funky leggings to wear this winter. I found a knee-length jean skirt in my closet that I'm going to cut off to wear with them - assuming I can get them over my butt. I definitely will have to jimmy-rig the button.
  • Feel free to make fun.
  • I've been feeling the baby lately. :)
  • Tomorrow, my biggest baby is turning three. I'm so excited for him.

4 comments:

Meems said...

I sooo love that the 80's are back. So far I haven't had the guts to do much to myself, but little Faith is going to be 80's all the way baby.

By the way. I love the 7:00am rule.

mari said...

It's tripping me out that your oldest of 2.5 children is only turning 3!

Camezi said...

I would keep Z in the 5 point harness for as long as possible. I think it's safest. I still have Z (at 5) in one.

Finding Joy in Him said...

Glad you survived all the sickness and that you're feeling better. My hair is driving me crazy.. thinking about cutting it off again, too. You definitely need a van.

J