After reading this post, you're going to think I'm a big dork, but if you read my last post about the van, you know I'm cool. ;)
The crib bedding - I appreciate all your votes and opinions. (La, my crib is just a plain white hand-me-down.) They were very helpful. I, too, really like the elephant bedding. It's definitely one of my favorites, but if you saw the picture of my new dishes, you'd know that we're doing those exact colors at our dining table. That green is really strong and I think I'll get tired of it if it's in two of my rooms. Our dishes will most likely stay the same for at least the next 10 years. I ruled out the ones with one vote - bunny & jungle tales. That leaves the circles (forgot that on the poll), fish, pinwheel, and orange. I love the orange, but decided that it was too busy for a baby. Are you guys going to be annoyed if I start another poll between those? Circles are the cheapest and would be easiest to match for a quilt. I've really got to make a decision quick so I can start on a quilt. UGH!! I hate my indecisiveness. Like it really matters!!
4 comments:
are you having another boy?
It matters. You don't want to be like me and have to change the whole room in a couple of years.
I voted for the elephant....and I still like the elephant. But you are right, having those bold colors in two different rooms would get old.
I know you would make the circles cute. So that is my vote.
do the fish
I think the cirlces sound cute. You are not the only indicisive one out there.
Post a Comment