Monday, January 12, 2009
Ten Years!
This past weekend, Chris and I went on a mini-holiday, just the two of us, to celebrate our ten year anniversary. Chris' mom and my mom kept the boys and we took off to San Antonio. It was the first time this stay-at-home-mom had ever left the boys for that long. It really was a perfect weekend. We did just the right amount so that we could chill, but not get bored. We went to an art museum, the river walk, had a fabulous meal, then went to hear an amazing jazz band (remember that one we heard last time, sisters? - we found them again). I bought my baby bedding at Target (the circles - it was the cheapest and the easiest to match - $$ and simplicity always wins). We stayed in a hotel on the riverwalk. Had breakfast in our room. Went to the San Marcos outlet mall the next day. We talked about baby names and narrowed down the first name to 3 names (I'm not telling just yet - I'm too easily swayed). It really was a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Thanks, Baby. You did good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy late anniversary!
Did y'all get my text? I called your house and your mil answered, then I remembered that you had left town. I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear the names! I'm also anxious to finish Mom's scarf so I can make him a blanket. :)
Wow..ten years?! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the names too!
Thats wonderful! What a great weekend! I love SA
Really it was Brenda who did all the babysitting. She is a super grandmother.
Post a Comment