Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ca Turns . . .

(Ok, so really this was a few weeks ago, but I'm getting caught up.)
  • He's very proud of being 4. He tells everyone. Even strangers.
  •  He LOVES math and talks about numbers a lot. He can add up to sums of 9, can count by 2's to 100 forward and backwards, & is figuring out multiplication on his own. This is not something we're working on. He just figured it out.
  • He talks and sings all the time. No mute button
  • Wild sleeper. Don't let him in your bed.
(I think all kids like to see themselves in the camera lense)
  • Is learning to read with ease - more than 1/2 way through kindergarten hooked-on-phonics.
  • Has unpredictable moods - watch out
  • Plays soccer with Upward. Gets better every week.
  • Loves his brothers
  • Plays well by himself
(his eyes love the camera. I always sharpen and brighten eyes on close-ups - his I had do undo some)
  • Can be super shy or sometimes really friendly - like I said, unpredictable
  • Still says, "my" when he's suppose to say "I" - My should correct him.


  • Loves all our weekly activities: MOPS, CBS, storytime, even going to the gym
  • Is super slow at getting ready, though. We set a timer for him.
  • Loves sweets, but takes his time eating them.







5 comments:

Elayne said...

Oh My! Best pics ever!
He is a heart stealer!

Camezi said...

Great pics! What a cutie. . . and a smart one, too.

La said...

He's adorable and he sounds super smart!

Amanda said...

Caedon's pics turned out so, so neat! So grown up!!!

Finding Joy in Him said...

I am a little jealous of Judi.. wish I could be two places at once and see you guys.