I posted a poll on the side. So give me your vote. Chris has vetoed Reagan so that's off the list which is too bad, b/c it was really growing on me. We both decided that we also like Noah (comfort, rest), so that's been added. I put Aaron as a middle name because I like it, but there is an Aaron in his family, so I'm not sure if dh is ok with that (I don't know him). I've got less than 3 weeks to decide!! It seems ridiculous that it's taking us so long but there are 9 other boys (first cousins to our boys) in the family, all with 2 names, plus our boys names - that's 24 boy names already taken.
3 comments:
I don't like Abram. . . just sayin'. I like Jack, Noah and Jeremiah.
Can you do Noah Jack?
Sounds like you don't "knowa jack"
Post a Comment