Just wanted to point out that I am NOT wearing maternity clothes. I'm really sick of all of mine. Had only bought 1 new maternity shirt this time because it just seemed like a waste when I have so many even if they are all old and worn, and I hate them. Those are one of my free jeans (the big ones, of course), but they are NOT buttoned (thanks to whoever invented the rubber band trick). This shirt is a non-maternity one I bought to wear after Ben was born. I wore it a few times and then it got too big. I held on to it for baby #4.
Thanks, Jenny!





3 comments:
You look beautiful! So special.
Love that top. Motherhood looks beautiful on you!
Wonderful pictures! I think there's something so special about having all those boys. And they're all SO good looking!
Post a Comment