

I've had a surprisingly pleasant day. Dh and I decided to brave the mall this morning with the boys and the double stroller. Sounds crazy, right? It really went well. I know - SHOCKED! The boys behaved so nicely, and the mall wasn't as crowded as I feared it would be (we didn't go until 8:30). I found several shirts that liked (been looking for long-sleeved shirts for a while and hadn't had any luck). I found shirts in my newest favorite color combination, brown & green (see pages). I even broke my quit-buying-sweaters-you-idiot rule because I realized that my pile of sweaters were, in fact, also out-of-date. So short waisted! What's the deal? Have I been out-of-date for a long time, or is the long waisted shirts a newer trend? Don't answer that! I also got new bathroom towels. We're about to celebrate our 9 yr anniversary, and our current towels have been with us that whole time. Very ragged. Then, we went to Lowes and bought a slim Christmas tree. Yes, we spent too much on that tree. It wasn't on sale, but I had a $10 giftcard. We'll put it up tonight. Now, both boys are napping at the same time and I got to finish my lastest pages. I'm trying to get the rest of the major events for the year done, so I can make MIL a scrapbook for Christmas. Hmmm - that striped paper needs help. Back to work!
2 comments:
Love the pages. Yes, the longer shirts are a relatively new look. I like the longer shirts, but I can't buy all new clothes!!
Very nice pages.
Thanks for these nice posts
happy life to you all.
Post a Comment