You all know that I love digital scrapbooking, so to feed my addiction, I'm offering to make Christmas photocards for anyone that wants one. All you'll have to pay for is to have it printed, envelopes, and mailing expenses. I think you can get them printed for as little as .13 each, maybe up to .19 each. All you have to do is send me a picture, I'll make a card out of it, email it back, then you can get it printed from whereever you want. I think Sam's is the cheapest. I like to make mine 4x5.25 so they'll fit in an invitation envelope. I have them printed as a 4x6 picture, then crop off the side. Of course, I can make them whatever size you want, but keep in mind, if you have to print them as a 5x7, it'll be more expensive.
What I'll need:
- a picture: I can put several pictures on one card if you want. No professional pictures, though. You can't have those printed.
- Any special request: colors, greetings, signature

This is mine from last year.

This is how I had it printed. I cropped off the right side and glued them to white cardstock so that it had an 1/8 inch frame.

This is the one I made for my sister last year.
7 comments:
Those really are great!
At some point, you really should look into starting a business.
You are THAT good.
heb will print them very cheap on tuesdays i can remember how much it was but they do have a special
We are in. I will work on getting a good Christmas picture of all of us.
I love your cards. You do a great job.
Now that is a nice thing to offer! You are the digi design diva!
I really should get a picture. Too bad we don't have snow this year. Do you think I should hold out for a while and see if it doesn't snow?
I wouldn't want to wait past Dec 17th to mail them. I'd want a week's time to make them, so I'd want the picture by Dec 10th. That would give plenty extra time for any unforeseen circumstances. It could snow by then.
Is it too late for me to jump in on this? You know how to get a girl excited!!!!!!
Post a Comment