Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

In Celebration of Another Year . . .


Text Reads:
At 31, I feel so blessed. Just 3 years ago, I was longing with an aching heart for children of my own, and now, I have 2 beautiful boys. They are brilliant, beautiful, fun, and so special to me. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and cherishes me more than I deserve. He is a good daddy. I love my job teaching piano lessons. I have the exact number of students that I want - enough time away to get a break from mommy world, but not so much time that I feel like I'm losing out on their childhood. I love our church. We have a pastor who is wise and seeks out God. I have friends - few, but they are so precious to me that they are worth thousands. I can say with a grateful heart, life at 31 is good.

7 comments:

Elayne said...

Need that photo...upload to the fish,please!

beautiful chaos said...

upload to the fish?
ummmm..... Happy birthday, you hot little momma!
Let's be honest - yes, your hubby is pretty awesome - but he's still no match for your greatness!
Don't tell him I said that...

Camezi said...

You forgot to mention how hot you are and how awesome you look in this picture.

Camezi said...

Hey, you got those shoes!

CG said...

How beautiful! I love the picture and page.

Meems said...

Happy Birthday. Lookin Good at 31.

Finding Joy in Him said...

Great picture! I needed a blog so I could have a place for links to yours - I am way behind on reading them- it's nice to keep up with your growing family this way. J