- I went to garage sales this weekend and got a few shirts for Ca. I might could have gotten some for Z, but I went with a friend whose boy wears the same size, and she got to the 2T pile first. Darn it! Well, it was her birthday, so I'll let it slide.
- I did get Z these foam mats that have letters in them. The letters pop out and the mats interlock. He was really excited about them. I tested him to see how many he knew and without any help, 17 of them he knew either their name or sound. And some of the ones he missed, he's gotten right before. Does leapfrog make AlgebraII video, too?
- I love weekends. I so laze around the house and dh is home. It's nice. You'd think since he's here, I'd try to keep the house clean, but he inspires me to be lazy. Thanks, dear.
- I did switch out toys. I have a box up in Ca's closet with some toys in it. Every few months, I pull it down, pull out the toys, and put up other toys. It keeps the mess down a little, and for Z., it's like getting new toys. I need to do it more often.
- We skipped church this morning. Z's still coughing, and I hate being that mom who brings their sick kids to the nursery. I think he'll be well pretty soon. He sounded a lot better today.
- Gave Z a haircut, today. He always looks so much older and handsome after a haircut.
- Ca slept until 7am this morning. No late night feeding either. 11/12 hours of sleep at night, I can see it in the near future. I'm smelling it in the air.
- bored yet?
- Ok, I'll quit. I just had a whole bunch of nothin' to say.
3 comments:
I gave all my boys haircuts this week, too. Iz especially looks much better. I don't know why I let M talk me into leaving that mohawk all the time. I'm such a sucker.
I don't think LeapFrog makes one for Algebra.
Z has enough pants, you silly clothes-lover.
You just reminded me of some fond memories in Ohio. Me and some of my mommy friends would load into a van and go to garage sales a couple of times a month on Friday mornings.
We should do that in a few months when its garage sale season again. With the holidays so close I'm sure their won't be many sales right now.
The perk side of going in a group is that you have a scout. One person makes sure the sale is worth the hassle of unloading the kids, while the other stays with the kids. It would be good times. I just know it.
You should get Z some alphabet soup and put a few letters on top of his food...I bet he'd eat better!
Post a Comment