Friday, November 9, 2007
Leapin' Letters!
I'd like to shout out a "WHOOO-YAH!" to the people at Leapfrog. We got Z. Leapfrog's "Letter Factory" DVD for his 2nd b-day about a month ago, and he is learning his letters and their sounds. The child can barely talk, but he knows lots of his letters, now. He LOVES them, too. Granted, he watches that video almost everyday. He loves it, and I have to wash dishes sometime. Everywhere we go, he points at letters and says either their name or sound. He's not right 100% of the time, but he's right often enough that I know he's getting it. We went to Hobby Lobby today, and those big Hobby Lobby letters were real exciting to him. "Ba", "O", "Y", "Ha", "Ta" - ok, so like I said, he's not right 100% of the time. It's so fun seeing him learn so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very sweet!
That is the exact same way F. learned her letters. Give it time. He will know everyone.
Hi W! I had not been able to get to yours since we all took our links off! That is so exciting, I love leap frog stuff.
I told you so. :) Iz has been repeating the words that they are reading in HOP. E said, "Hey, Iz's learning from it, too!" He doesn't really watch tv much, so he'll have to learn his letters later. That video is awesome!
That's my smarty-pants Z!
Post a Comment