When Zane was conceived, it was such a miracle. We had been trying for so long. I was so happy just have the opportunity to be a mom for the very first time. Little did I know that 3 years later, I'd be pregnant with baby #3. Zane at 5 days:

My favorite three things about my little 3 year old:
- You have smile that lights up the world. You're such a handsome boy, but when that smile creeps up on your face, it melts hearts.

- You have such a layed back personallity. You can throw a fit, but for the most part, you'll go with the flow. You have a layed back sense of humor, too. You can really crack me up.
- You are so loving. You'll come up to me a random and kiss me on the knee. I've even seen you kiss your brother out of the blue. So sweet.
Happy Third Birthday!!!
1 comment:
Tell him Happy Birthday from us!
Post a Comment