I got your message. So happy for you:) Can I please be your first customer?
I need a haircut, too. I have no Erren here. The last time I tried to get a haircut here, I had to have you fix it.
I thought I was the only one who remembered the song that shares the title of this blog. I'm so glad we grew up together and know the same stuff.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I got your message.
So happy for you:) Can I please be your first customer?
I need a haircut, too. I have no Erren here. The last time I tried to get a haircut here, I had to have you fix it.
I thought I was the only one who remembered the song that shares the title of this blog. I'm so glad we grew up together and know the same stuff.
Post a Comment