Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just Realized . . .

In 6 months, I'll be bathing, getting dressed, and ready for bed 3 kids under the age of 4 every night ALL BY MYSELF. I'll be getting a 2 and 3 year old in bed and asleep in the SAME room with a newborn to care for every night ALL BY MYSELF. We'll have to start our bedtime routine like at 5pm to get it done in time. Dh works evenings. I'm so screwed. No pun intended.

3 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

Why is it funny to me that it just now occurred to you?
That was one of my first thoughts when you told me you were preggers!!
Bedtime, Mealtime, the whole evening routine, without hubby is HARD!
But if anyone has the stuffins for it, that would be you, my friend!

Camezi said...

good luck with that

Elayne said...

I would like to see the results of this survey of your blog readers: If your husband is home during the bedtime hours, does he help or does he just make things worse?

I seem to recall that mine never helped and I had the additional pressure of making sure his supper was on the table when he got home from work and cleaning the kitchen. Then, there were the years when I was on call starting at 5 pm and often went to work then. What happened on those nights? That may be one memory best left under the rug.