Update Add-ons
- Ca had his 18mth appt this week. 22lbs - we're in the 11th percentile now. His height was average, but his head - 79th.
- Z had his 3 year appt. I was reading the list of stuff they should be able to do at 4 years - he can do most of it. The lady at children's church said that he's too mature for the 2-3 year old class. That he was the smartest one.
- I went to Hobby Lobby recently. I'm totally putting up my Christmas decorations early. November 1st. I'm always so sad when on Jan 1, we have to take it down so soon.
- Z's party was so fun. Pictures to come later. Thank you to all who came.
- I am so looking forward to getting back to my new job. This week, I've been working on Z's party and I didn't get to do anything fun, like work. It's amazing how much work a little party can be. I think I got slowed down by making the cake. It took me most of the day on Friday when I was planning on cleaning and cooking. Never could I make a business out of that.
- I am so sensitive to smokers, now. Do people who smoke not realize how bad they stink?? Really, if I knew I smelled that bad because of a bad habit, I think that in of itself would be motivation to quit. I have a double stroller that someone gave me. The lady was a smoker and I thought I had gotten the smell out, but it's back. I wonder if I'm just more sensitive and that it's always been lingering. I'm thinking about getting rid of it and getting a new one.
- If you smoke and you read this blog, you do not smell because as far as I know, none of my blog readers smoke. But you should quit anyway. You're killing yourself.
2 comments:
La ti da--Zane's smart. Ha ha. Just kidding. I know it feels great when your kid's the best.
Isn't it great to have a job you love? Unfortunately, I just get to do laundry.
Smokers--no kidding. Someone was smoking at the soccer game on Saturday. I wanted to tell them something.
In response to your comment about "is that really why you don't talk that way"--well, it would also take more thought. Your blog actually had a higher reading level than mine. AND you are smarter than me, silly.
Post a Comment