If it's a boy:
- We won't have to buy any clothes. We really can't afford new clothes, so this is good.
- I love shopping and I need to be more disciplined about it. Having a boy and not needing new clothes, there will be less of a temptation.
- With 3 boys so close in age, we won't have any problems fighting on what fun things we want to do as a family. Everyone (but me) will agree.
- Teenage girls have major issues.
- I've got the boy haircut down.
- No new toys.
- Ca and Z will each at sometime get an opportunity to have their own room (assuming we always live in a 3 bedroom).
- Group baths for as long as I have to bathe them.
- God is a good God. He has a good plan. If having another boy is the best thing for me, my family, and this world, than having another boy is what's best.
Didn't work. I still want a girl.
4 comments:
I'm thinkin' this one is turtle-free : )
Yes, we will certainly hope for a turtle-free number 3.
Well, I think if you have a baby of a different gender, you get another baby shower. So don't worry about not having enough girlie clothes. I know one of your friends has an addiction to girl baby clothes. But she's annonymous, of course...
(you could probably have a baby shower either way, if you want one. I was just alleviating the concern of having a naked girl baby.)
Ok, this is what old people think about: So far, my daughters have one daughter each. But, I'm seriously thinking: "You all need to teach your sons that they are supposed to help their parents when they get old." Because, the old people who I see in the hospital....it's the daughters who are there for them. The sons barely visit. I'm thinking that's not right and we need to teach our sons differently. It's really sad when a old lady is in the hospital and she has no one to go to Walmart and buy her some new white cotton panties.
Either that, or you really need to be nice to your daughter in laws. And I wouldn't count on that working.
Post a Comment