Got all this at Target today for FREE! Here's how . . .
Tide Stain Release - sale $2.99
coupon for $1 off from paper (6/6 PG)
Target coupon from paper for $1.50 off
Total: $0.49
Stride Gum
Target coupon from target.com for Buy one get one Free
paper coupon for B1G1 free (5/16 SS)
Total: 2 for FREE
Kelloggs Mini-wheats cereal - sale $2
Kelloggs Fiber Plus - sale $2.79
coupon for $1 off 2 Kelloggs from here
coupon for Free Fiber Plus with purchase of Kelloggs from Target.com
Total for both: $1
So my total should have been $1.50, but for some reason they gave me $4.29 credit for the free cereal instead of the sale price. Can't tell you why, but I'm not complaining! Plus, with my receipt it printed me a Target coupon for $1.50 off 2 Kelloggs. I already have an internet manufacturers coupon for $1.50/2. I can stack them together and with the $2 sale this week, I can get 2 more boxes of cereal for $1!
So that makes it
Spent: $0.00
Saved: $12.05

1 comment:
Right now my doctor appointments are on Thursday mornings, and I have started going weekly!! But keep me posted and maybe after the baby comes or if y'all do it on a different day!!
Thanks for the invite!!
Post a Comment