Saturday, July 17, 2010
More Office Ideas
I also want to make these. The top of our computer desk is a constant mess. I thought I could have several of them on top of my computer desk to keep us organized. I love organization. Problem is, since I hate it when people mess with my piles, I hate to mess with other peoples things, and my husband is organized deficient. So this way, I can throw all his stuff in a magazine file and not have to look at it. I found plan cardboard ones at Ikea, 5 for $2, and a friend who's going to be near an Ikea this weekend, promised to buy me a package. I'll find me some fabrics that I love, cover them, organize, and Voila! - no more clutter! I need curtain and wall ideas still - maybe a fun clock - love clocks. There aren't a whole lot of walls without windows in our office, so I don't need much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment