Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Payless Sale

This made my day! This morning, I ordered 2 pairs of sandals at Payless.com for $3.99 (plus tax)! Two Pair! That's like $2 each! I've been wanting a pair of black sandals, and this was a deal I couldn't pass up. They're having a Buy One Get One Free sale, prices starting at $5.99. You can have them shipped free to a local Payless, so no shipping charge and there's a code you can add at checkout to get $2 off. I was going to show you the shoes I ordered, but they were already out of stock. So if you're interested, act fast. There's not a lot left.
  • Go here
  • "Shop Now"
  • Pick out 2 pairs and add to cart
  • Use coupon code 27662 at checkout to save an additional $2
  • When choosing shipping method, have it shipped to local store for FREE

No comments: