Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow, Not Today!

I know everyone in town was so excited about having snow. But for our house, it was not a good day to be outside. I'm doing much better from last weekend, but the boys now have fever. When I saw the snow had stuck overnight, I thought about going outside with my blowdryer and ridding it all so the boys wouldn't see it. Then I thought about just keeping the blinds shut and not telling them, but finally decided to tell them and let them play for just a FEW minutes. They begged!

Ben liked to eat the snow. He doesn't have fever, but is congested. At naptime, he just coughed. Never went to sleep. Good times.

Z's fever got up past 102, but he was the one BEGGING to go outside. He's got a bruise on his eye not related to his fever, but you can see how sick he is.

Ca took a LONG nap today and he, too, woke up with a high fever. He's VERY layered in clothes. Under that parka, he's got a sweater, a shirt, and just found out as he was getting ready for bed, his pj shirt, too.

I think Ben wanted to go back outside. He got this hat and gloves on by himself later.

3 comments:

Enid said...

They won't remember the fever, they will remember that you let them play for a bit. :)
You are such an awsome momma!

Elayne said...

got a great smile from B there!

Camezi said...

beautiful pictures. my kids snuck out in it when they were sick, too. I think a couple snuck outside barefoot. :/