I know I promised a bathroom makeover before any more nursery ideas, but I got super sick this weekend: like couldn't get out of bed sick, so the bathroom remains that beautiful minty green. Next weekend.
So while at Walmart, kids were behaving, and so I decided to browse the curtain section hoping to find some inexpensive ones for the nursery. No luck. None were a color I liked and the cheapest were $10-15 a panel - times 4 - ouch! But I did find these fabric shower curtains for $16 each. They are wide enough to cut in half to make 2 panels out of each curtain. My windows aren't long, so the length on these are fine. I'm hoping to find some matching ribbon to make tabs to hang them up, which would also add a little length to them, too. I'm not too hot on the solid color edges, but I love the modern pattern and the orange is the perfect shade. I'm not sure that I'm going to use them, but I figured I'd buy them just in case. I kind of doubt I'm going to find anything closer to what I want without blowing my budget. And to top it off, I had a Walmart giftcard from Christmas, so I didn't have to spend any money on them. Does that count? Can I say, curtains: $0.00? Well, even if not, $32 for 2 sets of curtains is still really good.

1 comment:
Can't beat that price!
Post a Comment