

Ok, these certainly aren't going on "twopeas", but every page doesn't have to be amazing, right? I thought certain family members who hadn't seen these pictures would like to.
Text Reads: This weekend, the air show came to San Angelo.They had airplanes doing tricks in the air andsome grounded that we got to tour. When thethunderbirds went on, Zane got really scared.Chris took him back to the car to watch from aquieter spot. “Loud and Fast” was Zane’s takeon the show. Chris bought him a toythunderbird that Zane flew and made airplane noises with the rest of the day.
3 comments:
aww I miss San Angelo. Hope you had fun, your boys are so cute. just wanted to stop by and mess up your page hehehe
How'd that happen. Wasn't I on the phone with you during the air show.
I didn't know Chris took the kids.
We all went in the morning. Then after nap, Chris took Z back.
Post a Comment