Ca had his one year doctor's appointment. He's in the 2 percentile now with his weight. He sometimes eats more than Z. His height is 40 percentile. Doc wasn't concerned about his weight, but gave me some suggestions to fatten him up. No turning the car seat around, yet.
We are getting new tile and carpet soon. Ever since we moved into this house, we've wanted to re tile the kitchen and tile the dining room. Whose idea was it to put carpet in a dining room? Turns out, setting the living room carpet on fire will give you reason enough to go ahead and get that taken care of.

The big tile is the one we've picked. They'll be 16x16. I'll let you know how it turns out. It'll be our first time to tile floor. We're prep-ing the floor right now. We'll start tiling next week.
Z is learning to read. I know it's sounds crazy, but he's been able to read a few words. CAT, DOG, BUS, DAD. It's hard to think of words that he knows, are only 3 letters, and follow the basic phonic rules.
Ca has been taking steps. He took 7 in a row on his birthday. He gets so excited about it. Cute, cute.
I posted my "2.5" pages on twopeas (a scrapper's website) and I got 9 comments. I was pretty proud of myself. I had never gotten that many before.
4 comments:
Nice pages. Nice pictures. Nice carpet and tile. Good for Z! (I get some credit for this, right? I told you to get letter factory. Now if I could just get Iz to watch it.) Good for Ca. Of course 2peas were impressed.
2peas: It didn't hurt that your kids are cuter than theirs.
Tile/ carpet: I think it's pretty. You have such a can-do attitude, you'll do a great job! Just remember, grout covers alot of your tiling sins. Since I won't be helping you, it will go alot better than the wallpaper in your entry way. Although, that is still hanging, and it turned out good! We have so many great memories, don't we?
I love the carpet and tile. Nice!
Your child is a genious.
I have carpet in my dining room also! Have fun tiling, home depot was a lot of help in advice. I missed the blog about setting the carpet on fire. Yikes!
Post a Comment