You should have seen little Ca at the park today. He's such a climber. He's 12 months and not yet walking. He'd crawl up the platform steps to the slide, turn around as if he was getting down off of a table, and down the slide backwards, smiling the whole way. A couple of times, by himself, because I couldn't make it over there in time. It's a lot different with two mobile kids at the park. I will not be going anytime it will possibly be busy with bigger kids. That's just too much for my two eyes to watch.
3 comments:
Thanks for the post slacker!! j/k
I think there may be room for a new 4-letter word in your vocabulary. P-A-R-K.
heheheeh
You can't add the word P-A-R-K to your four letter word catagory until after tomorrow.
Which park are we meeting at?
Bubba,yart'lissen t'yo'e momma."
Post a Comment