This week, my couple-of-blocks-over neighbor and I went walking with the strollers. Tonight was the second time. It was so nice. And she keeps the pace up, too. The first time, I had to be honest, I thought it was going to be a casual stroll, but oh no. She's a fast-paced-need-tennies-walker. What a great workout! Thank you so much for walking with me, cg. It was an adultless day, so I really needed the fellowship. With the boys being constantly congested, I've not been able to go to the gym so the workout is wonderful. Thanks!
3 comments:
No thank you! I love the blue and brown on your site. :) I don't know why we hadn't done this sooner? I look foward to future workouts.
How nice to have a walking buddy. I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks because of the crud.
Thanks for having us today!!!
Post a Comment