I had downloaded this paper a while back and just recently came across it again. I decided to throw a couple of pictures on it and be done. Well, that just wouldn't be me. I had to do some "word art". Oh well, one more page down, a kilmillion to go.
No leech. I'm not such a crazy scrapper that when I see a leech, my first thought is to take a picture instead of getting it off. It's a football that was painted on his face at the Christmas festival.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
Love that paper! (and those boys)
Is that a leech on Z's face?
HAHAHAHA!
No leech. I'm not such a crazy scrapper that when I see a leech, my first thought is to take a picture instead of getting it off. It's a football that was painted on his face at the Christmas festival.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
sorry I didn't get back to you. Kind of rude of me. I hope ya'll had fun. We decided to take the kids swimming at the y or I would have gone.
Post a Comment