Monday, April 26, 2010
Target Trip
Today, at Target, I made another great deal. This week, they have their OFF clip on starters on sale for $7.99. A few weeks ago, at Target.com, I printed 2 coupons for $2 off one of these starters. Knowing that Target will take both a manufacturers coupon and a Target coupon on the same product, I went searching to see if I could get a better deal. I found this coupon for $2 off and this buy one get one free coupon. Here's the awesome thing, I can use the buy one get one, both $2 off Target coupons (I have 2 products), and one $2 manufacturers coupon. Grand total? $2 for 2 clips. The Target coupon is gone now, but you can make a similar deal at Walgreens. They have a monthly coupon book (grab two at the store) for $2 off just like the Target coupon. Only difference, theirs is on sale for $8.99, so you'll get 2 for $3. Still not a bad deal. Since recently being stuck in a car with a wasp on their window, the boys have become deathly afraid of bugs so maybe I'll convince them that these are magical and be able to send them outside, again. Make sure to check out managingHISmoney blog. She's got some ways to get some freebies posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment