Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bored of This Yet?

For those who are interested, I'll break it down for you this time. Have my receipts and caculator handy.

Walgreens . . .
2 boxes of ziploc, 2 Frappuccinos, pork and beans, pampers wipes, 2 boxes of cereal,
2 bottles of jergens tanning lotion
Grand Total: $12.27, plus $2 reward bucks
Total Savings: $30.34
Ziploc - on sale $1.99
     coupon for $1.50 off 2 from here
     Total: $2.48 for both

Frappuccinos - Walgreens coupon in paper for 4 for $5
      coupon for $1 off each from here
      Total: $0.25 each

Pork and Beans - Walgreens coupon in paper for 2/$1
     I needed to buy something without a manufacturers coupon so I could use my reward bucks (they count the reward bucks like manufacturers coupons and a long as you have equal number products as you have manufacturers coupons and reward bucks, you're good)
     Total: $0.50
Pampers Wipes - $2.50
     coupon from paper for $2 off
     Total: $0.50

Kelloggs - on sale for 2/$5, receive $2 reward bucks when you buy 2
     internet coupon for $1 off 2 from coupons.com (I think - there's been a bunch)
     Total: $4, plus $2 reward bucks ($1 each)

Jergens - facial lotion on clearance for $4.49, body lotion $7.99, buy 2, get $5 RR (reward bucks)
     if they had had 2 of the facial lotions, I would have just bought them, but they only had the 1
     2 coupons for $2 off 1 from here
     Total: $9.29, plus $5 RR (this was a bit of a splurge)

Got the Jergens first, and used my RR on the rest. I still have $2 in RR from the cereal that I can use next time.

Target. . .
Shout, Lysol wipes, chocolate chip eggos
Total: $1.20
Total Saved: $3.83

Shout - $1.97
    Target coupon from Target.com - $1 off
    Internet coupon from same place as ziploc coupon for $0.75 off
    Total: $0.22

Lysol - $1.89
    $1 off coupon from here
     Total: $0.89

Eggo - chocolate chip on clearance for $0.78
     $1 off from Target.com
     Total: FREE

CVS. . .
2 gallons of milk, 2 John Freida hair products, Gillette razor, dawn soap, 2 bags of Rolaids
Total: $2.52, plus $5 in extra care bucks (ECB) - that's a money maker of $2.48!
Total Savings: $42.08

Here's how I did it . . .

First I got the Rolaids - $3.99, $4 ECB when you buy 2
     used a $4 off 2 from Sunday's paper
     used $3 ECB from last week
     Total: $0.98, plus $4 in ECB

Dawn - on sale for $0.97
     $1 off coupon from P&G coupon book
     Total: FREE

John Freida - $5 each, $3 ECB when you buy 2
    coupon from paper for $3 off
    coupon from here for $2.50 off (you can print 2 if you back click a couple times)
    $4 ECB from Rolaids
    Total: $0.54, plus $3 ECB (without Rolaid ECB would have been $4.54, plus the $3 ECB, making them $0.75 each) 

When I did those transactions, I got a $5 off $15 or more purchase. It expired this week, so I went back the next day and did this . . .

Gillette Razor - on sale for $9.97, $5 ECB back
plus 2 gallons of milk at $2.99 each
      Total: $16
           minus $5 off $15 or more (had to give them this one first)
           coupon from paper for $4 off Razor
           minus $3 ECB from John Freida
           minus a Free Gallon of Milk that printed on my receipt last week
     Total: $1, plus the $5 ECB (this was my best deal yet!)


Total  I spent $15.99 and saved $76.25, PLUS I still have $2 RR from Walgreens and $5 ECB from CVS. That's like me spending $9 for $92 worth of groceries!

   
Here's what I got for free in the mail the last couple weeks. . .
The magazine, appropriately subtitled, I got from Pampers points (I've been doing that forever. Finally decided to cash in - got 1 yr subscription), the rest are all samples I requested.

Oh and I have bought actual food. At Albertsons, I bought only things that were on sale: 1/2 gal milks for $1, mac & cheese, biscuits, lunch meat, canned veggies, refried beans, & eggs. Everything but the eggs and milk, I had a coupon for too!  Spent $11.97, saved $21.96

3 comments:

Camezi said...

so maybe y'all don't need any more income. . . you can just make money grocery shopping.

beautiful chaos said...

But where are the paaaadddsssss? LOL

Meems said...

I have no comment. I am laughing too much about the paaadddssss.