Last week, I did have to go back to the store. Chris got some fly paper from Walmart. (We've had an invasion of flys and rollie pollies) He didn't use our store credit, but it was only $1. B needed some baby toothpaste, but I didn't have any coupons. I went to Target - $2.89 for baby toothpaste! I did, however, have more target and manufacturers coupons for that money maker Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer. Price: $6.99. So I got 2 of those, had 2 $3 off target coupons, and 2 $5 off manufacturer coupons. That's a profit of a little more than $2, making my entire purchase, including the toothpaste, $0.70. Yippee! So my total spending for the week . . .
Spent: $48.24
Saved: $142.60
Total Saving Percentage: about 75%!
Plus I have $12 ECB from CVS
Now, this week, I've already spent $13 and I know I have more shopping to do. It probably won't be as impressive, but I'm still learning, still collecting coupons, still stocking up.
1 comment:
It was nice to get to be with you while you were in action today:) The kids and I had fun last night, thanks for having us.
Post a Comment