gallon of milk (was full when I bought it), hairspray, mousse, tomato sauce, 2 cans tuna, 2 bottles contact solution, body wash, deoderant, hairdye, tampons
Did this in 3 different transactions so I could use my RR on some of the stuff.
Total for all three transactions: $12.90, plus $9.50 RR left
Saved: $42.04
Walgreens
Old Spice Body Wash, sale $4.49, get $4.49 RR
Old Spice Deoderant
coupon for Buy Body Wash, get Deoderant Free
Total: $4.49, plus $4.49 RR (suppose to be anyway, I just noticed on receipt that she didn't take off enough for deoderant. Oh well. She was $0.50 off)
Renu Contact Solution, sale $7.49, get $7.49RR
coupons for $2 off from here
Total: $5.49, plus $7.49RR (did that twice)Milk - $2.79 (the whole reason I went. We were out.)
Hunts Tomato Sauce
Walgreens coupon in ad for 3/$1Chicken of the Sea
Walgreens coupon in ad for $0.99
2 internet manufacturers coupon for $1 off (facebook)
Total: FreeHerbal Essence - $2.99, get $2 RR
Target . . .
potato chips, 10 Sobes, 2 Vanish drop-ins, axe travel size deoderant
Total: $5.24, Saved: $18.98
Sobe Waters - $1 each, buy 10 get $5 Target gift card
5 B1G1 free coupons from here (play the game and you can win coupons and stuff. I've played it a few times and have gotten B1G1 free coupons. You can print the coupons twice when you win and then next day, win another one.)
2 $0.50 off target coupon
Total: $4, plus $5 target gift card
2 Vanish drop-ins pkg
B1G1 manufacturers coupons
B1G1 target coupon
Total: Free
Axe deoderant - $0.97
$1 off coupon from redplum.com
Total: Free
Chips - on sale $3.50
target coupon for $1 off
Total: $2.50
CVS . . .
Huggies, 2 pkg toothpaste
Total: $14.06, plus $10 ECB
Saved: $18.78
Huggies, on sale $19.99, plus $10 ECB
coupons for $4 off $20 purchase (these print out at CVS all the time on my receipts, but I hardly use them b/c I hardly spend $20)
coupon for $3 off Huggies from coupons.com
Total: $14.06, plus $10 ECB
Colgate, sale $2.99, get $2 in ECB
2 $1 off coupons from paper (got 2 pkg)
$4 ECB from last week
Total: Free for both, plus $4 ECB
Since I did all the purchases, I went back to Walgreens because we were out of milk. I got 2 gallons of milk, another body wash, used my $9.50 RR, paid $0.56, got back $4.50RR.
We were also out of smart balance, no coupon, so paid full price for that (OMG!!) - $5.89
I also went back to Albertsons and got another ketchup with another coupon - $0.40
So far this week I've spent $39.05, Saved - $92.89. That's not much cash left for groceries, but I do have $4.50 RR and $22 ECB that I can use at Albertsons or save them for next week. I'm out of a lot of food, so I really don't think I'll make my budget this week, but like I said, I'm still stocking up and still learning. Is this helping anyone? Cuz I can go back to blogging about my kids. . .



2 comments:
I don't know which is worse. . . bragging about how smart you can shop or bragging about how smart your kids are. Just kidding. Love you, Sister. You are awesome and I think I'm learning. . .maybe.
I love to read anything you post. I am amazed at your couponing. I think you need to show everyone how cute B is with his new haircut, though.
Post a Comment