The rest of my week's shopping. I say that, but I'm sure I'll end up going back for one or two more things.. .
Albertsons . . .
hot dog buns, bread, 2 boxes cereal, hand soap, ketchup, danimals, 2 pkgs yakisoba.
Total: $3.89, saved $14.63
Hot Dogs - sale $0.88
Bread - sale $1
Yakisoba - sale $69
coupon from paper for $1 off 2
Total: $0.19 each
Danimals - quick sale $0.99
coupon from paper for $1 off
Total: Free
Softsoap - sale $0.89
coupon from here for $0.35 off, they triped it
Total: Free
Hunts - sale $1
coupon for $0.20 off, they triped
Total: $0.40
Cheerios - sale $1.49
coupon from paper for $0.50 off, they doubled
Total: $0.49
Chex - sale $1.49
coupon from paper for $0.75 off
Total: $0.74
I also went to HEB and got the rest of the things we needed - some chicken, fresh produce, veggies, chips, toilet paper, etc. I only spent $38.08, saved $6.59. So my totals for the whole week are . . . . .
Spent: $46.49, Saved: $126.60
That's WAY below my budget! I'm certain this will not happen every week. I'm certain I might spend a few more dollars this week on those things I forgot, but I think I'm well on my way to reducing our grocery bill!

No comments:
Post a Comment