Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ca


  • He's 4 1/2 going on 7
  • The most charming kid when you get him alone
  • Totally funny
  • school comes easy for him
  • starting figuring out Jingle Bells on the piano (after Z did) by himself out of the end of a book that is 6 mths ahead of where he's at - TWO HANDS at the SAME TIME
  • thinks he should be able to do everything that Z can, and most of the time he can
  • makes up songs all the time - has one that he plays on the piano - "I love, you, love you, God"
  • doesn't like to feed Jack, but will be super silly in order to make him laugh
  • talks and talks and talks and talks
  • one day at the dinner table, no one talked for about 20 seconds. Ca broke the silence, "it's so quiet". That's about as long as it's quiet around here at any given moment.
  • is finally keeping his underwear dry at night - I decided to just wake him before I go to bed and take him the bathroom. Works.  After a year, plus of nighttime diapers, I found such a simple solution.
  • spastic sleeper

1 comment:

Elayne said...

Starting to think they might have something with that birth order stuff. He might be like one of his aunts, too. When is B's coming? I am running out of aunts.