- He is still the layed-back kid. Things don't bother him very often.
- He still LOVES watching TV, but DS is high on his fun list, too. And he's quite good at it.
- He is the big brother in every way. He really helps with Jack and loves doing it. He'll feed him, hold him - he's very caring.
- He changed Ben's diaper last week one morning. They all came and told me after.
- I"m sure his favorite school subject is recess, but second on the list would be reading and writing. He'll get scraps of paper and write notes to people - making up the spelling of the words. He's usually pretty close.
- Mario Brothers
- He's lost 2 teeth and has 2 adult teeth growing in.
- He always tells me that he needs to go to the doctor. He hasn't had his 6 yr appt yet and I think it's concerning him. They set one up for him in April.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Z
Last night, I was reminiscing and going through my OLD blog post. It was fun reading about the boys long ago. I had forgotten a lot. It also made me remember how much I used to love to scrapbook. I'm not ready to commit to scrapbooking again, but I do want to tell more of my boys' stories on my blog - for my own sake. One day, I'll have time to scrapbook again and I'll need something to refer to. If I don't write it down, I'll never remember. So this is Z right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I never believed much in that birth order stuff, but he might be a lot like one of his aunts.
Post a Comment