Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Music Anyone?

These are my absolute favorite piano students at our Christmas recital about a month ago. . . . . .




I can hardly watch Ca's. I get so nervous for him. For some reason, he gets stuck on a line. I don't know if it was nerves or what. He knew the song backwards and forwards. But I am so proud of him. He does get passed it and finishes with a smile. And he's only four years old - does a great job! Did you notice him counting? There are some students that NEVER figure that out.



Yes, that's me playing the duet part. Don't watch my face or look down my shirt. I know I look angry when I play. I'm very focused on reading mine and Z's parts. Watch Z's face instead - a natural performer. He loves it - smiles the whole time. All of his songs include both hands now.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in Him said...

Loved watching Ca counting.. Wow! Z's wouldn't work for me.. but they both played their songs for me at Granny's house over the phone one day. So impressed!